Jobseekers – Get Resources
The Think Beyond the Label jobs portal gives you information, tools and resources to help ensure that your job search results in meaningful employment in your chosen field. Unlike traditional job boards, Think Beyond the Label connects job seekers with businesses who are actively recruiting job candidates with disabilities. Our unique model is focused on recruitment, offering a fresh approach to your job search by creating opportunities to directly feature you to and connect you with our network of businesses. Our public-private partnership also offers you direct access to the employment services system in your state.
Register with us now »
Calling all workers with disabilities
We know that you are doing tremendous work. You have established a strong reputation for your “can-do” attitude, and you consistently go the extra mile to deliver impactful results for your employers. Your success embodies our mission of increasing employment outcomes for people with disabilities.
Our new "Smart Hire" series is your chance to show the Think Beyond the Label community of businesses, employment services providers, job seekers and other workers why you are a "Smart Hire."
Share your story »
- Gain Valuable Skills for Workplace Success. With effective communications skills and realistic expectations, workplace success is within reach. Complete the Essential Workplace Skills Webinar Series to learn proven techniques to acquire and maintain employment. Individuals with disabilities, who are working or looking for work, can use this series to access valuable information at no cost! If you are an employer looking for comprehensive training on essential workplace skills, this is it!
- Find internships! Think Beyond the Label has partnered with Internships.com to create a platform for students with disabilities to connect with employers. Students can access exclusive internship listings and valuable resources to land that dream internship! Businesses can post internship opportunities, recruit using an extensive student resume database and gain access to resources to start a new internship program or optimize their current one – all for free. Start your internship search now!
- Boost your interviewing confidence by following these simple steps.
- Write a resume that will get your foot in the door and help you stand out in the interview with these tips.
- Follow our advice to be sure that you’re dressing for the job you want.
- Be well prepared for your job search by learning more about how companies recruit people with disabilities.
Workers with disabilities and the businesses that employ them are leading, innovating and evolving the workforce.
Success Stories »